Many people who work in offices suffer from tension, muscular imbalance and back pain. Passive sitting can cause these physical ailments. Working on a kyBounder at a standing desk, for example, is the ergonomic alternative for the workplace. The flexible surface strengthens small muscles, releases tension and positively influences your well-being.
Studies show that moderate exercise increases performance and improves concentration when combined with mental activity. The kyBounder makes you more alert and creative, while ensuring you still have plenty of energy left in the evening.
Integrate a standing table and a kyBounder mat into your daily work routine and discover the joy of movement. It’s good exercise and good for your body.
A total of 40 bank employees at St. Galler Kantonalbank and some 100 employees at Helsana health insurance tested a standing desk in combination with a kyBounder mat as part of two pilot projects. Participants in both of the studies confirmed the positive effects of the kyBounder on their physical well-being and posture. The employees really enjoyed working on the kyBounder.
A representative study proves that although breaks are a fixed part of the daily routine at work, they are rarely used to increase productivity and motivation.
A total of 75 per cent of employees surveyed stated that their companies did not provide quiet rooms or organise active break activities such as relaxation exercises and movement programmes.
The soft, springy kyBounder mat provides active movement and relaxation at the same time. This allows you to recharge your batteries during breaks and return to your desk bursting full of energy.
Standing room only! A height-adjustable conference table together with a kyBounder helps makes the office ergonomic. Studies show that moderate exercise helps to noticeably improve posture, concentration and memory.
The small muscles throughout the entire muscle corset are used to maintain balance on the soft, springy kyBounder mat.
Meetings are far more dynamic and focused as you have to think on your feet. Participants are more awake and actively take part in the discussion.
no news in this list.
An increasing number of employers are discovering the benefits of the kybun philosophy for the workplace.
The following companies use kybun products:
- PostFinance, Switzerland
- St. Galler Kantonalbank, St Gallen, Switzerland
- Basler Versicherungen (Basel Insurance), Agency in West Bern, Switzerland
- Health Insurance Helsana, Zurich, Switzerland
- Creative Software AG, Berneck, Switzerland
- AWITgroup AG, Arbon, Switzerland
- Remax, Arbon, Switzerland
- Migros Club School, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- MBT, Korea and Australia
- Swissmasai AG, Romanshorn, Switzerland
- MS Holenstein & Partner, St Gallen, Switzerland
- PowerHouse International Church, Bassersdorf, Switzerland
- Axel Springer Schweiz, Zurich, Switzerland
- Schaden Service Schweiz AG, Zurich, Switzerland
- Abacus Research AG, Kronbühl, Switzerland
- Confiseur Läderach AG, Ennenda, Switzerland
- UBS AG, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Migros Genossenschaften Aare, Basel and Luzern
- Globus Switzerland
- Volg Switzerland
no news in this list.
편안해요. kyBoot는 정말 편안해요. 상대적으로 발이 넓어서 항상 문제였는데 이 신발을 신고 있노라면 정말 편안해요. 다른 신발은 더 이상 쳐다도 안 봐요.
매일 신고 다녀요. 저를 보세요. 더 이상 20대가 아니잖아요. 조금씩 나이가 들면서 자연스럽게 건강이 우선이라는 점을 깨닫게 되죠. 길었던 선수생활 때문에 저는 등과 무릎에 장기적인 후유증이 있는데 kyBoot는 당연히 이 문제를 해결해주고 건강하게 나이들 수 있게 도와주는 것 같아요. 이 신발은 작은 근육조차도 사용해야 해서 평소에는 안 쓰는 근육을 활성화하기에 스트레스 해소도 된다는 사실을 알게 되었죠. 이게 성공의 비결이 아닌가 싶네요. 의학적인 측면에 대해서는 잘 아는게 없지만 확실한 건 이 신발을 신고 있으면 행복해 진다는 점이에요.