Many people who work in offices suffer from tension, muscular imbalance and back pain. Passive sitting can cause these physical ailments. Working on a kyBounder at a standing desk, for example, is the ergonomic alternative for the workplace. The flexible surface strengthens small muscles, releases tension and positively influences your well-being.
Studies show that moderate exercise increases performance and improves concentration when combined with mental activity. The kyBounder makes you more alert and creative, while ensuring you still have plenty of energy left in the evening.
Integrate a standing table and a kyBounder mat into your daily work routine and discover the joy of movement. It’s good exercise and good for your body.
A total of 40 bank employees at St. Galler Kantonalbank and some 100 employees at Helsana health insurance tested a standing desk in combination with a kyBounder mat as part of two pilot projects. Participants in both of the studies confirmed the positive effects of the kyBounder on their physical well-being and posture. The employees really enjoyed working on the kyBounder.
A representative study proves that although breaks are a fixed part of the daily routine at work, they are rarely used to increase productivity and motivation.
A total of 75 per cent of employees surveyed stated that their companies did not provide quiet rooms or organise active break activities such as relaxation exercises and movement programmes.
The soft, springy kyBounder mat provides active movement and relaxation at the same time. This allows you to recharge your batteries during breaks and return to your desk bursting full of energy.
Standing room only! A height-adjustable conference table together with a kyBounder helps makes the office ergonomic. Studies show that moderate exercise helps to noticeably improve posture, concentration and memory.
The small muscles throughout the entire muscle corset are used to maintain balance on the soft, springy kyBounder mat.
Meetings are far more dynamic and focused as you have to think on your feet. Participants are more awake and actively take part in the discussion.
no news in this list.
An increasing number of employers are discovering the benefits of the kybun philosophy for the workplace.
The following companies use kybun products:
- PostFinance, Switzerland
- St. Galler Kantonalbank, St Gallen, Switzerland
- Basler Versicherungen (Basel Insurance), Agency in West Bern, Switzerland
- Health Insurance Helsana, Zurich, Switzerland
- Creative Software AG, Berneck, Switzerland
- AWITgroup AG, Arbon, Switzerland
- Remax, Arbon, Switzerland
- Migros Club School, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- MBT, Korea and Australia
- Swissmasai AG, Romanshorn, Switzerland
- MS Holenstein & Partner, St Gallen, Switzerland
- PowerHouse International Church, Bassersdorf, Switzerland
- Axel Springer Schweiz, Zurich, Switzerland
- Schaden Service Schweiz AG, Zurich, Switzerland
- Abacus Research AG, Kronbühl, Switzerland
- Confiseur Läderach AG, Ennenda, Switzerland
- UBS AG, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Migros cooperatives in Aare, Basel and Lucerne, Switzerland
- Volg Schweiz, Switzerland
no news in this list.
이 신발의 효과를 저는 정말 믿어요. 외관도 멋져서 사람들이 종종 신발에 대해 물어보곤 하죠. 많이 서있거나 걷는 운동을 좋아하는 사람들이라면 추천해주고 싶어요.
고유수용감각(신체 움직임과 상대적인 위치에 대한 자기 지각)과 고유수용감각 훈련은 상해방지에 아주 중요합니다. kyBoot는 이러한 훈련에 아주 효과적인 도구죠. 항상 신을 수 있는 데다가 매우 편안하죠. 다시 말해 많은 노력을 들이지 않고 항시 훈련을 할 수 있다는 뜻이죠. 결국 제 자신도 그 효과를 알게 되었죠. 특별한 치료없이 kyBoot를 신기만 했는데 아킬레스 건염이 치료되었답니다. 불안정한 밑창이 발목 관절을 안정시키는 근육을 강화시켜 무리하게 작용하는 근육들의 하중을 덜어준 것이죠. 낙상을 방지하는데 최적이기에 하지에 상해를 입었거나 서서 일하는 근로자, 운동선수, 그리고 노인들에게 kyBoot를 추천합니다.